We, a highly-qualified team with long standing experience in environmental analysis and consulting, are pleased to support you with dust claims and complex questions related to the provenience of particles.
We are your contact persons for any question related to indoor and ambient air quality
- Source-differentiated analysis for dust appeals and complaints
- Where is the pollution coming from?
- Is the pollution harmful to health?
Long-term dust monitoring
Source-differentiated dust monitoring of...
- urban and rural sites
- gravel pits
- construction sites
- road and railway tunnels
Passive und active sampling
- Sigma-2 passive sampler
- Sigma-Z passive sampler
- Minivolume sampler
- Specially designed mini volume sampler for SEM/EDS analyses
- Automated SEM/EDS analysis (> 600 particles)
- Manual SEM/EDS overview analysis
- TEM analysis
- Raman spectroscopy
- XRF analysis
- XRD analysis
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Source-differentiated PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1 measurements
- Gravimetric determination of PM10
- Emission characterization
- Immission characterization
Soot quantification and differentiation
Method: EC/OC analysis using TOT (Thermal-Optical Transmittance)
- Differentiation of soot from traffic and wood combustion
- Differentiation of organic material derived from wood combustion
- Determination of soot sources